Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nugent family from belfast ni

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 21 Nov 2012 02:48

looking for edith nugent born 1914 daughter of rosina nugent nee gowdy and james todd nugent. lived in weir st 1955.

rosina mum married james glass 1892 ish after husband died benjamin gowdy.

grateful of any help

thankyou

Lynski

Lynski Report 21 Nov 2012 03:00

Have you tried "Search all trees" under the Search button above?

If you find a possible match you can contact the tree owner to see if you have a connection.

Just delete the automated message about looking at someone's tree and type in your own saying who you are looking for.

There is one member who has Edith Nugent, 1914, Belfast in their tree

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 21 Nov 2012 03:10

thank you i will search now :-)

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 28 Dec 2012 03:01

I am trying to find their son of edith and thomas armstrong who was alive in 1955 and living in weir st belfast. I dont know when he was born but that his father thomas was in the army in the 1940s. I cant find any of the marriages deaths or births on my uhf sites or in familytree on here, please any help would be welcomed. thank you