Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Joyce C keen/ Davis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

alexandre

alexandre Report 21 Nov 2012 12:39

I am looking for a Joyce Keen/ Davis, Who married an Ian T Hunter in 1971 Northumberland. Has two children Mark and Robin.

Joyces Parents were Reginald Keen and Isabel J Davis.

Joyce was born in 1950.

Thank you.

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Nov 2012 12:42

Look in search trees

Try www.192.com

Or Friends reunited

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 21 Nov 2012 18:36

They are in the phonebook in Whitley Bay.

http://www.bt.com

Rose

Reggie

Reggie Report 22 Nov 2012 15:40

I can never understand why people don't look first in the phone book.............

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Nov 2012 18:45

Maybe they have no idea where these people are Reggie. You need an area for BT online or for a directory. If not for this site I wouldn't have a clue about 192.com.
If there is a section called 'Find Living Relatives' you can hardly blame people for using it.
Jan

alexandre

alexandre Report 23 Nov 2012 13:27

thanks found it on bt i was helping a friend at work. she is now arranging to meet her sister after 40 years

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 23 Nov 2012 15:10

Wow!!

That is wonderful Alexandre.

alexandre

alexandre Report 23 Nov 2012 23:06

thanks justbthought id try and give someone. some. help i know what its like. to not. know info. if it hadnt been for some people on genes. i wouldnt have got as far as i did took me 18 years to find. 3 sisters and 2 brothers. and a birth mother who i finally met 2 weeks ago. after 53 years even small bits of info can lead a person. in the right direction.