Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find my father can you help?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire

Claire Report 27 Nov 2012 12:50

I have a lot of information but not aloud to post here as its to much. Message me if you think you can help. Thanks.

KempinaPartyhat

KempinaPartyhat Report 27 Nov 2012 12:56

you can post here but not personal info...
Put area of country
his name and approx what date he was born ie 1940 or 1960

if someone here THINKS they know or can help you they will Private message you

Claire

Claire Report 27 Nov 2012 15:46

His name is David McMillan he was born at bangour hospital westlothian Scotland 1963. I have family member names dates of birth etc.. Any help would be appreciated.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 27 Nov 2012 16:02

There is an Allan McMillan (from deleted thread, this is his brother) listed in Blackburn West Lothian on 192.com.
Jan

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Nov 2012 16:48

ONE post per topic, please Claire

Claire

Claire Report 27 Nov 2012 20:27

Look I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong! Trying my best!!

JustDinosaurJill

JustDinosaurJill Report 27 Nov 2012 21:59

You are doing fine Claire. If we can help you we will. Just be mindful of what you post. Obviously we don't know the circumstances but in case you didn't realise, anyone can view this thread if they Google the right information. This is why everything has to be included carefully. It's meant to protect all parties. It takes into consideration things like a missing parent now having a new life or new family and all their past being unknown.

I don't know what else you've posted but I assume from Reggie's post that you have asked the same question on another post. If you keep it to one post it stops people from duplicating anything they do that others might already have done for you on a duplicate post.

Don't be put off looking via here.

J