Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Louise Catherine Caroline HESS -BELGIUM

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anjella

Anjella Report 20 Dec 2012 09:25

Hello all - i am looking for descendants of Louise Catherine HESS dob 1892 - she is sister of Elsa Charlotte Hess dob 1894 Weisbaden, germany.
Their father's name was Louis Philippe Henri Charles dOB 1870 Bierstadt.
The family moved to Antwerp, Belgium around 1900.
I am the grand daughter of Elsa Charlotte Hess.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Dec 2012 10:54

Hello Anjella.
Have you checked for matches with other members by using 'search all trees' - found in search box above.
If all research will be in Belgium, I would add that to your heading.
Jan

Anjella

Anjella Report 20 Dec 2012 20:07

thanks Jan.
I am about to add Belgium to the heading.

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Dec 2012 11:26

She may not have any descendants......

Flip

Flip Report 22 Dec 2012 08:57

I assume you have this from family search - their immigration into Belgium?

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-266-13035-116217-44?cc=1477769&wc=6040708

Full names father as stated, (1870), Louise Catherine Caroline (1892) and Elsa Charlotte Albertine (1894)

There's a tree (Campbell family) on Ancestry with your grandmother, but not her sister.

Anjella

Anjella Report 22 Dec 2012 20:05

Hello Flip.
yes I did find this in the Immigratration records for Belgium and also I have made contact with the Campbell family whom I am visiting next year. so looks like i am up to date with this enquiry. ( i was hoping that she may have had children and therefore some descendants).

thanks for your information.
angie