Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searcing for Siblings Hopkins

Page 1 + 1 of 2

1. «
  2. 1
  3. 2
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 28 Dec 2012 19:26

Just a quick update I may have found my older brother Jason

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 6 Jan 2013 16:20

total flop on that one! Although I have found out Jason has a half brother by the name of Rymond Price. Still no closer to tracing Cheryl though :-(

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 19 Jan 2013 19:11

I am a little confused at the moment I have just purchased credits on 192.com they don't last too long I only viewed 2 records and poof they vannished, and I only suceeded in obtaining one set of contact details for Cheryl Lillian Hopkins, but not for Jason David Hopkins so £17:94 for 6 credits that allowed me to view 2 records. Impressed I think not :-|

patchem

patchem Report 19 Jan 2013 20:10

But you have managed to get contact details for Cheryl? So not total failure?

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 19 Jan 2013 20:14

Not a total failure no. I have an adddress but no phone number

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 7 Mar 2013 18:05

Good news I have enlisted some help from a gentlman whom helped another friend of mine trace her father. After giving what little info she had he had managed to trace her dad within 3min, so I am hoping he will be able to help with my search for Cheryl andd Jason :-)

patchem

patchem Report 7 Mar 2013 18:17

Did you not write to that address that you found?

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 7 Mar 2013 18:19

Yes but the person that now lives there does not have a forwarding address or even if it was the correct person