Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Peter Francis Murphy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 30 Dec 2012 15:13

Hello I'm looking for my brother-in-law lasted heard from about 32 years ago. His name was Peter Fancies Clarke as his mother remarried but we think he changed it back to Murphy. He phoned us but then ran out of change and said he would phone us back and we never heard from him again. As far as we know him when to London and had some think to do with demolition. He was born on 9/11/1958 His parents names were Frances Henrietta Houghton and William Murphy. He also had a son named Peter.
Pat

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 30 Dec 2012 19:03

Who was his wife?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 30 Dec 2012 22:42

Are you saying that by 1980, at age 22, when you last heard from him, he had married and had his son called Peter?
Where was he born, and where married and son born?
Thank-you

Added;
According to Patricia's tree he was born in Birmingham, as Peter F Murphy in index.

I can see a possible marriage, but not a son for this marriage.

Do you know the other people who have him in their trees on here?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Dec 2012 23:07

Please remove the exact DOB.....invasion of his privacy.............. and against site T&C's

How does he qualify as your brother in law?

Did he marry your sister? Or is he your husband's brother?

And on whose behalf are you looking for him?

This request rings bells........have you asked before?