Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wood Sibings estimated birth 1972 - 1976

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jax

jax Report 3 Jan 2013 02:46

Welcome to the boards Katie

If he fathered these children between the age of 16 and 20 and never had anything to do with them afterwards, there is a very good chance he was'nt even mentioned on the birth certs.

If these children did know about him? they may have a tree on here with him in it....have you checked?

Did you ask this before as it sounds familiar?

Katie

Katie Report 3 Jan 2013 00:16

My father Kevin Wood who was born 1956 (formaly known as Looney) told me he had 2 other children, one whilst based in Hereford in Germany and the other down southamton whilst he was based at Lulworth Cove, Dorset in the army with the C Sqadron in the 14th/20th King Hussars. I have no names to go off and my dad passed away in 2000 so am struggling to trace these siblings, i have recently got intouch with some old army friends so am hping that by word of mouth i may just become lucky :-( such ashame i haven't much to go off (old girlfriends names i have are Kath and Sandra - but these may not be the birth mothers) Son possibly has the name paul but again not a definate.
I am under the impression the women could have served along side him?