Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searching for..................

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 8 Jan 2013 13:20

Hi guy's I really need you'r help if you can spare the time.
I am searching for my friends father his name is Graham Evans born 1955 in Leeds. Parents Edith Evans and William Henry Evans. I am waiting for details of mr Graham Evans marriage to they'r mother and for her details. If any one can help I would be very greatfull. Thank you Amanda Louise :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 8 Jan 2013 14:13

PM sent re. birth & parents' marriage. (You might find these on Freebmd by the way).
Jan

Reggie

Reggie Report 8 Jan 2013 14:52

Please delete the DOB....invasion of privacy

Reggie

Reggie Report 8 Jan 2013 14:57

Try looking at Friends Renuited

Or www.192.com

Is this man aware of your friend's existence?

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 8 Jan 2013 16:54

As far as I am aware he has full knowledge of his twin son. I am not one hundred percent sure of the circumstances surrounding why they are not in contact

amanda louise

amanda louise Report 8 Jan 2013 17:50

As I said I am helping a friends try to locate theyr father, he has posted on friends reunited