Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Perry's Of Bennets Castle Lane, Dagenham/Ilford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lana

Lana Report 12 Jan 2013 22:25

Hi There
I am trying to find the descendants of William Thomas Perry and Edith Hannah Perry NEE Brown. They had 11 children born from 1900 - 1925 all of whom have now passed on. I know that nearly all of them had children but I am struggling to locate a few of them.
Any help will be fantastic.
Thanks Lana :-)

jax

jax Report 12 Jan 2013 23:18

Have you looked to see if anyone else has this family in their tree on here?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Jan 2013 09:08

As you have done most of the research yourself, could you give the names of the descendent children/grandchildren you are seeking please - approx yob, and the name of the spouse?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Jan 2013 13:08

You can't really expect us to re-do your research in order to try to find the people you seek

Give some names and dates, please

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 13 Jan 2013 13:23

Marriages Sep 1898 (>99%)
Brown Edith Hannah Romford 4a 650
Groves Charles Westley Romford 4a 650
PERRY Alice Osmond Romford 4a 650
PERRY Thomas William Romford 4a 650

Lana

Lana Report 13 Jan 2013 15:33

Hi thank you all for your interest. The people I seek are Michael Perry B c.1945, son of Edward t Perry b.07/01/1921 m. Joyce E Hope 1943, st Thomas Dagenham. Michael' s last known address was valance avenue Dagenham late 1980's. there has been talk that Michael was adopted, so may prove difficult to find :-(
Peter Simpson b. 1936 son of Doris Amy perry and George Simpson. Doris was born 28/08/1911 d. April quarter 1992. Doris married George Simpson in 1931 at st Thomas' Dagenham. The last known location for Peter was Norfolk.
Ronald EC Knight b.03/07/1931 son of Elsie may perry and Charles Edward knight. I know Ronald died in 1986 aged 54 but have been trying to find his 2 sons Garry and Paul. Ronald's wife was iris. Ronald lived in barking side .
Raymond knight b. 1935 brother of Ronald. Other than his birth I cannot find anything on him. So any help greatly received.
Finally I have a Albert Edward perry son of William Thomas perry and Edith Hannah Brown b.? I know Albert existed as I have photos of him and his wife Dorothy, and other family members have mentioned him, but I cannot find anything on him at all.
Again thank you all for your help
Regards Lana