Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lisa Bailey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 13 Jan 2013 18:57

Looking for a Lisa Bailey c1967 who's mother was Anne (Ann) Bailey. Known in the Verwood area

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 13 Jan 2013 19:41

When was she in the area? Not seeing a birth for her there.

Rose

Louise

Louise Report 13 Jan 2013 21:59

Lisa was registered in Southampton. I believe Anne's parents ran a pub in Three Legged Cross. I am going back to the sixties

patchem

patchem Report 13 Jan 2013 22:42

There is a birth in Southampton in 1967, with additional middle names to help in identification.
Could you explain your connection to her?
Thanks

Added:
Any connection to this Bailey?
http://verwood.org/history/restynge_hse.htm

Reggie

Reggie Report 14 Jan 2013 11:07

Try Friends reunited

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 12:08

Middle names are Michelle D. I am not 100 percent sure this is her but it tallies with the information I have been given. She would be my half sister but do not know if she has any knowledge of this.

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 12:21

Tried all the obvious free sites, thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 14 Jan 2013 16:46

If you are not sure then getting the birth cert should help/ If she is a half sister do you have the same mum if so who brought her up ??

Louise

Louise Report 14 Jan 2013 17:57

Same biological father. Both born to single mothers in the 60's. Both with Mother's maiden names on birth certificate. I just wondered if anybody actually knew her hence why I posted on the site.