Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marc Sacha Juvenile/Raymond

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 28 Jan 2013 19:15

I am searching for Marc Sacha (Born London1964) son of Alexandre LUCIEN Juvenile & Anne Margaret Raymond. As executor of your father's first wife's estate I have photographs of him that I understand you would dearly like. I would be very happy to give them to you!

patchem

patchem Report 28 Jan 2013 19:50

There is a Marc Juvenile on facebook.
Have you tried contacting him?
Alexander Juvenile and Marc Juvenile do not appear in anyone's trees on here, so unlikely to be a member.

Kerry

Kerry Report 28 Jan 2013 20:26

Thanks for your reply. I have checked out Facebook but only found a Mark not Marc - but will contact him to see if perhaps he is the same person.

patchem

patchem Report 28 Jan 2013 21:02

Sorry, you are correct. It auto-changed to Mark even though I had entered Marc.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 28 Jan 2013 23:13

Where Marc's parents married? I assume not. Perhaps his surname changed? There is a marriage for a Anne M Raymond later on.

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 28 Jan 2013 23:26

No.
Alexandre is with Anne M Juvenile here:
London, England, Electoral Registers, 1832-1965 about Alexandre L Juvenile
Name: Alexandre L Juvenile
Year: 1965
County or Borough: Hendon
Ward or Division/Constituency: Hendon Central
Street Address: 11 Doris
Reference Number: MR/PER/C/1177

Kerry

Kerry Report 29 Jan 2013 09:42

Rose, thanks for you reply - although I don't quite understand your last sentence about "not being your husband's wife". I think you have misunderstood my message.

Anyhow, I do not believe that Marc's parent's were married - despite there being a listing (as pointed out by patchem - thanks for that) as them living together. I believe Anne M Raymond simply called herself Juvenile.

Marc Sacha could easily have changed his name, especially if he was adopted. I think he may have been living in Melbourne, Australia at some point recently.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Jan 2013 10:10

Kerry - Rose' last sentence is in her 'research interests' box and appears automatically when she posts. At least you noticed it!

Members who try to help are often assumed by newer ones that they are related just because they have found some relevant records. MIne says something along the lines of not being an employee of GR as someone had assumed that a while ago ;-)

Just in case someone takes objection to having Marc's full dob on an open board on the grounds of invasion of privacy (this site is not secure) and reports your first post, you may wish to edit it to just the year, or possibly month and year.

Kerry

Kerry Report 29 Jan 2013 10:25

Thanks very much for your reply and helpful tips. I did wonder about the DOB and left it in thinking it was relative - but on thinking it through I will remove the month and date. I would hate to offend someone.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Jan 2013 10:37

;-)

As you think he might have lived in Melbourne, have you thought of placing a 'looking for' Advert in one of their Papers? Assuming there is enough money, the cost could come out of the Estate.

Have you followed up on the facebook suggestion made earlier?

Kerry

Kerry Report 29 Jan 2013 11:54

Yes, I have messaged a Mark Juvenile on Facebook but, as you probably know, I can only make a friend request first, so this might not be accepted - and he may not be the man.

I did also think of putting something in the papers in Melbourne, and may still do so. My current line is to see if I can find any record of his adoption (this may tell me if he has another name) - if indeed he was adopted.

Thank you for your help.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 29 Jan 2013 12:12

UK adoption records, and probably those of other countries, are closed to all but the adoptee.

As his step-mother wanted the photos passed on to him, there must have been some sort of contact, either with him or his mother. It might be worth trying to trace his birth mother Anne Margaret Raymond . Even a DC if appropriate would give an address and the name of the informant who may know something.

Bet you never expected these problems when you agreed to be the Executor!

Kerry

Kerry Report 29 Jan 2013 12:45

The woman for whom I am acting as executor did talk to Marc but for various reasons the photos were never exchanged. I cannot find any note of Marc's contact details amongst her belongings but, knowing that he hasn't ever seen his father, I feel i must make the effort to get them to him.

Barnado's have said they can let me know whether he was adopted if I fill in certain forms - but whether they can give me details of any names changes is doubtful. I'll keep on trying!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Jan 2013 21:13

There's no S suffix on his birth registration which would indicate an adoption but there is a A suffix which means an amendment was made to his birth certificate. This could just be because his father's surname was added later.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 29 Jan 2013 21:15

There is a marriage for a Anne M Raymond to a Chute in 1977.

Rose

Kerry

Kerry Report 30 Jan 2013 13:31

Thanks for your reply and your comments about adoption are interesting. I was assuming that he was adopted because it says "adopted" on the right hand side of his birth certificate.

Where can I find details of Anne M Raymond's marriage to Chute? This may be of some help.

Kerry

Kerry Report 30 Jan 2013 13:37

Have found details of the marriage thanks and am looking into that lead.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 30 Jan 2013 15:57

Earlier you said "If he were adopted" but it seem he must have been as it's stated on his death cert. This changes things as he will no longer be using Marc Juvenile.

Looks like Mr Chute died and there's an Anne M Chute marrying a Williams.

Rose

Kerry

Kerry Report 30 Jan 2013 16:55

Rose - the "adopted" is on his birth certificate not his death certificate - and yes, I am assuming that this means he was adopted and may well be using another name, which makes the whole thing much more difficult.

From what I know he isn't in contact with his mother so I don't think this avenue would produce anything - although it may be worth it to find out if she is still alive. It was for this reason, I believe, that he contacted his father's first wife (the woman who's affairs I am executor of) in order to find out something about his father.

Kerry

Kerry Report 31 Jan 2013 12:39

There is only an Anne J marrying a Mr Chute and not an Anne M.