Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my birth father

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2013 22:56

Hi,
Im looking for Keith Smith from nuneaton, was and mybe still is a bus driver. i know it is a needle in a haystack situation but if you think you can help me please contact me

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 30 Jan 2013 23:04

Does he know that you exist?

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jan 2013 23:46

hi,
yes he knows but i was a very young baby when he and my mum split. i have no family to help with information about him but i think he would be aprox 66yrs

jax

jax Report 31 Jan 2013 00:07

If you check on freebmd there were 3 keith Smiths born Nuneaton 1946 there is no way of telling which if any is him unless you know a little more...like his parents names or any siblings he may have had

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Penny

Penny Report 31 Jan 2013 07:25

Is your mum with you on this search? He presumably paid maintainance for you until you were 18- any addresses availible for that time?

Unknown

Unknown Report 31 Jan 2013 10:49

no maintainance, no contact! it was almost as if he didnt exist.
i think i may have found the address he live at until 2005 but from then on i have no idea