Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cane

cane Report 1 Feb 2013 19:13

Please can some-one look up a marriage for Jill Sheilds,she was born 1955 salford...thanks

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 1 Feb 2013 19:53

I think the name is probably spelled Shields. That's how it is on the birth record.
Can't see a marriage or death for her.

cane

cane Report 1 Feb 2013 20:05

Yes you are correct Margee...thank you

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Feb 2013 20:09

Is this related to your other thread because they have the same mother? You should also have the correct spelling of the surname from the person who PMed you the twins' births.

Rose

cane

cane Report 1 Feb 2013 20:26

i do have the correct spelling from the sender,but hadnt realised the way it was spelt....i will get sharper eyes... and it was only when Margee pointed it out that i realised i had been spelling it wrong all along and that adding to the reason i wasnt getting anywhere....yes it is related to my other thread....

cane

cane Report 1 Feb 2013 20:34

sorry,..sheilds is the correct spelling..as sent by the sender...

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Feb 2013 21:02

Have you looked on FreeBMD? The spelling is Shields. I before the e.

Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 1 Feb 2013 21:18

Margee,

What about the marriage in 1973?

Rose