Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searcing for Marriage For Dads Cousin Cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 2 Feb 2013 17:49

Hi everyone,hope everyones well, I need some help trying to find a marriage for my dads cousin and possible children,please i visitied the local libarry today and found the name of dads cousin Sylvia Gregory born jan/feb march 1949 in Worksop but couldnt find a marriage or children so need some help please? her mother was Doris Wilson born 1906 in Worksop and Doris married Sidney T Gregory in october 1946 her grandparents were the same as my dads Joseph Wilson born whitwell near worksop in 1878 died 1934 her grandmother was Clara Elizabeth Webster born 1887 /Worksop died in 1954. Sylvia lives around the worksop area. Any help would be gratefully recived,many thanks Nicholas

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Feb 2013 18:03

There is a possible 1969 marriage.
Will Pm.
Jan

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 2 Feb 2013 18:18

thanks very much Jan you have been a massive help there,good luck everyone have a great weekend,Nicholas