Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

The Berettas - Peter Evans

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 25 Feb 2013 10:43

Hi all, I'm trying to trace Peter Evans who used to play in a band called The Berettas in the 60's with Robert Bignell and Robert Formon, based in Birmingham, UK. Robert Bignell and Robert Formon will both be 70 this year and Peter was a few years younger than them.

Does anyone have any information? Here's hoping! Thanks Julie.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2013 13:40

Welcome to the boards Julie.
Chances of anyone knowing him seeing this are pretty slim aren't they. Do you have contact with the other two men? They have reasonable names to search for if not, and they might have more info.
With such a common name you need all the help you can get! Birthplace, address, school, names of family members would all help you - don't put on here obviously.
Have you done a google search for the The Berettas?
Jan

Julie

Julie Report 25 Feb 2013 15:24

Hi Jan,

The message boards were really a last resort - we have tried facebook, twitter, linked in, etc. but to no avail. I know you say that there is a slim chance of anyone seeing the message - but you saw it so you never know! I am in touch with the other two men, being my dad and uncle. Thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Feb 2013 15:32

So do they have and age for him. know if he was single etc. he surely must have talked about family when he was in the group

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 25 Feb 2013 15:52

Julie, have you considered the suggestions I made above re. other information? Maybe you can ask your uncles what else they know.
How did they meet up? Presumably they lived reasonably close to each other.
Might also help to narrow down area - Birmingham is a pretty big place!!
Jan