Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

susan Sims

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judith Rosemary

Judith Rosemary Report 25 Feb 2013 16:54

Trying to contact a Susan Sims born 1949/1950.
Last heard about in mansfield area in 1971 anyone have any knowledge would love to hear from them.
Thaking you.
Judy bonnar

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 25 Feb 2013 18:32

Sent PM with contact details.

Judith Rosemary

Judith Rosemary Report 26 Feb 2013 10:51

Hi ,
Dont quite understand without quering the reason for request did I write it wrong not really up on these sites sorry if I did :-(

Judith Rosemary

Judith Rosemary Report 26 Feb 2013 10:51

Hi ,
Dont quite understand without quering the reason for request did I write it wrong not really up on these sites sorry if I did :-(

BarbaraFromYorkshire

BarbaraFromYorkshire Report 26 Feb 2013 11:49

Hi Judy,
Please don't worry, you haven't done anything wrong,

The remark that "Reggie" made was (I think) meant for Kenneth. (Because he hadn't asked you, on this thread, why you wanted to find Susan---But he may have asked you in a PM for all anyone knows)

However it looks as if "Reggie" has had "second thoughts" on his remark, as he has now deleted it.

I hope the info Kenneth has sent you helps in your seach for Susan.

best wishes
Barbara x