Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Scottish Census

New Scottish census records

Do you have Scottish ancestors?

Perhaps you do and you just didn't know! Search our brand new Scottish census records today and discover if you have Scottish roots.

Search Scottish Census

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lost brother ..please help (192 look up?)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 14:31

Hi

I am not asking for myself but for a friend who hasn't seen his brother for seven years, I dont think I should post his details here, but if anyone wouldn't mind sending me a PM if they think they could help, he would be most grateful,

thankyou for listening.

Reggie

Reggie Report 27 Feb 2013 14:35

leesle

192 is expensive............

It's unlikely that anyone would use precious credits for a third party.

Has your friend tried the phone book? That is a free resource.

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 14:38

hi

people have helped this way in the past, thats why Im asking, infact Ive wandered round grave yards for people, its just worth a try. If it comes to nothing then Ive tried.

thanks for answering

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 15:12

just an update I think I have found him on fb, I thought there was no hope of this as he has such a popular first and second names but fortunately he has included his middle name.

I will try and contact him this way. thankyou

jax

jax Report 27 Feb 2013 15:14

Do you know whether this man is actually on 192.com? If you have found him send me a pm.

Do a free seach by googling his name followed by 192.com

Edit - I see you have found him