Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

lost brother ..please help (192 look up?)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 14:31

Hi

I am not asking for myself but for a friend who hasn't seen his brother for seven years, I dont think I should post his details here, but if anyone wouldn't mind sending me a PM if they think they could help, he would be most grateful,

thankyou for listening.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 27 Feb 2013 14:35

leesle

192 is expensive............

It's unlikely that anyone would use precious credits for a third party.

Has your friend tried the phone book? That is a free resource.

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 14:38

hi

people have helped this way in the past, thats why Im asking, infact Ive wandered round grave yards for people, its just worth a try. If it comes to nothing then Ive tried.

thanks for answering

leesle

leesle Report 27 Feb 2013 15:12

just an update I think I have found him on fb, I thought there was no hope of this as he has such a popular first and second names but fortunately he has included his middle name.

I will try and contact him this way. thankyou

jax

jax Report 27 Feb 2013 15:14

Do you know whether this man is actually on 192.com? If you have found him send me a pm.

Do a free seach by googling his name followed by 192.com

Edit - I see you have found him