Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Family of Bob and Peggy Mitchell nee Brandreth

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mavis

Mavis Report 2 Mar 2013 23:21

I have been looking for the children of the above (now deceased). They are Ronald, Pauline, Eireen, Pat and Marjorie. In 1961,they were all living in Orrell, Bootle. Since then I have lost contact. They are my cousins. Can anyone help please

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Mar 2013 23:39

Have you looked for the births on Freebmd? There might be middle initials, which will help in your search.
Just note there is no birth for an Eileen Mitchell with MMN Brandreth.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 2 Mar 2013 23:42

Have PM'd birth and possible marriage for marjorie.
Jan

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Mar 2013 12:49

Its Irene and her mmn is wrongly down as Browndress on the GRO record

Will PM a marriage for her and for Ronald

Mavis

Mavis Report 4 Mar 2013 21:47

Hi, sorry the name is Irene and the year of her birth was 1942 after that I am lost! There was Pauline who was born 1940. Thank you for helping, I will follow your suggestions

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Mar 2013 22:59

Have you tried Friends reunited?

Mavis

Mavis Report 5 Mar 2013 19:33

Reggie I have tried friends reunited but no luck