Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Electoral Rolls

Looking for living relatives?

Search our UK Electoral Rolls (2002-2013) and find your living relatives today.

Search Electoral Rolls

New electoral roll records

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Funnell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Choccy

Choccy Report 9 Mar 2013 22:02

PM sent with possible details.

Paul

Paul Report 9 Mar 2013 18:57

That is correct she was 16, with right father.

Paul

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Mar 2013 18:47

Hang on! How old was she on the cert? The marriage you have took place 1955, do she couldn't have been above 16 if your Patricia.
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Mar 2013 18:45

Well, as long as you are sure the details are right for her father. I wonder why no middle initial is shown on the indexes.
The marriage I found is in Birmingham 1959. But if you think she is using her maiden name I suppose that is what you need to pursue.
Good luck!
Jan

Paul

Paul Report 9 Mar 2013 18:37

Hi Jan

Yes have the wedding cert.

Paul

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Mar 2013 18:34

By the way, the marriage I found is not to Gerald Taylor. The Patricia Funnell Gerald married does not appear to have a middle name.
Do you know for a fact she married this person?
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Mar 2013 18:29

Well, you could try 192.com as the name is pretty unusual.
There is a P.A. Funnell on 192.com, living in Leicester though! But as it is free you might as well give it a go.
ADDED and an A. Funnell Tamworth also.
Jan

Paul

Paul Report 9 Mar 2013 18:21

Thank you Jan I have her birth cert .Yes I do know she married Gerald William Taylor , but i believe she is now using her maiden name.

Would like to find her current location ,which I think is still Tamworth.

Paul

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Mar 2013 17:57

There is a birth recorded 1st quarter 1940 in Sutton - is this her?
Assuming this is her maiden name, there is a possible marriage in Birmingham - are you aware of this?
Jan

Paul

Paul Report 9 Mar 2013 17:52

Hi

Looking for info on my step sister Patricia Ann Funnell in the Tamworth area b 1939 .
Thank you

Paul