Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Colin I Trustum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

janet

janet Report 11 Mar 2013 16:40

Looking for Colin I Trustum,.born Romford, Esses in 1954, son of Frank Trustum who married Doris Ralph. Colin may have been adopted and taken to australia. Anyone know of him.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Mar 2013 16:45

If you are related, add yourself to the national adoption contact register

Have you looked for his birth name on here in 'search all trees'?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Mar 2013 16:49

I see that the father died in 1962.................

Penny

Penny Report 11 Mar 2013 21:31

I think you need to ascertain for certain wether he was or wasn't adopted. Send for his birth cert - if he was it should say so.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Mar 2013 23:11

Doris remarried after Frank died. Are your sure Colin didn't stay with her and take the surname Brown?

Rose

Ray

Ray Report 25 May 2013 23:34

Doris remarried and moved to Olney. Doris and Fred are now deceased. Colin moved to Melbourne Australia at the age of 16.

Who's asking?

jax

jax Report 26 May 2013 00:04

Welcome to the boards Ray

As Janet never returned two months ago she may not see this.

Click on her name and send a private message, she will then be notified by email she has a message waiting

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 26 May 2013 07:16

As Janet and Ray are new to the boards........(and might not know how to return to this thread) i have sent them both PMs on how they can contact each other.