Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anthony (Tony) Leese

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

erialc

erialc Report 15 Mar 2013 11:12

I'm looking for Tony Leese, who used to live in the Stoke On Trent area in 1960's/70's, possibly Peel Street, and maybe Cookson Ave at some stage. He'd be approx 60 years old now. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 15 Mar 2013 12:21

Have you been told that you are related to him?

Have you looked at www.192.com?

Or friends reunited?

erialc

erialc Report 15 Mar 2013 13:07

Hello
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am related to him. The information I have about him is extremely thin on the ground to be honest, so I'd be amazed if anyone has any info. There are a few people on 192.com, living in the Stoke On Trent area with that name, and I've sent letters to one or two of the addresses so far, but never heard back. Have also emailed someone with the same name on Friends Reunited, but again, they have never replied. So this is a last attempt really, before I give up on it altogether.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 15 Mar 2013 13:11

FR has an address search section. have you tired that to see whether anyone remembers him as a neighbour?

Kay????

Kay???? Report 15 Mar 2013 13:45

How old would he be now?

erialc

erialc Report 15 Mar 2013 14:05

Reggie

Will look into the FR thing, although just had a quick look, and couldn't find anywhere where you could insert an address. Will look again. Thanks.

Kay

Not altogether sure of his exact age. I think between about 60-62. I really don't have much info. Thanks.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 15 Mar 2013 14:22

FR doesnt have an address/street search now.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 15 Mar 2013 21:09

Have you looked at old electoral rolls to get his full name? Not sure how many houses are on these streets, but you would need to search by house number.

Electoral rolls can be found at the nearest library to these streets.

Rose

erialc

erialc Report 16 Mar 2013 11:25

Hi
Yes, this is something I haven't done as yet. Will maybe try that approach. Thanks for the info.