Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

James Milligan 1939

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

feefee

feefee Report 20 Mar 2013 03:27

Hi Im looking for any information on my great uncle James Milligan he was born 1939, 4 Errol Street, Glasgow. All I know about him is that he married Annie Kerr Clark on 21/12/1963 St James Pollock Church Glasgow. On the marriage certificate it states 3 Clifford place Glasgow as the address. As Annie was a Catholic and his family were Protestant he was disowned from the family would love to reconnect with his side of the family.

Fee

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 20 Mar 2013 06:45

Try 192.com

There's an Annie and James in Glasgow.

Rose

feefee

feefee Report 20 Mar 2013 23:44

Thanks for the reply have never used 192.com, I had a PM from Fred with an address and have found a phone number I am going to try phone later today. Will keep you updated and let you know if I have any success.

Fee

feefee

feefee Report 21 Mar 2013 22:55

Have followed up a lead sent to me and tried to phone the phone number I found but no luck as no one answers the phone. Would really love to find him as his sister Jean is 90 in May this year and his brother Charlie is turning 80 next year and would love to organize a reunion if possible.

Fee

feefee

feefee Report 25 Mar 2013 11:33

Tried the phone number again :-) Just spoke to my great uncle for the first time. Was really great. He sounds just like his brother Charlie.