Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Gift subscriptions

Genes Reunited gift subscription

Do you know someone interested in discovering their family history?

You can now buy a gift subscription to Genes Reunited so they can research their family tree.

Buy gift or redeem gift

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Curtis family!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

corinne

corinne Report 7 Apr 2013 12:17

Hi I am trying to track down my fathers family Thomas gilbert Curtis BORN 1955, Married my mother Monique Duchene in 1977 in Guilford and had three children. I am trying to find my fathers two sisters, one older called Marie and one younger called Trudy, their mothers name was Kathleen Curtis nee Bissett. All I know is that they used to live up in surrey and that my aunts had children, I don't know their names unfortunately.
I would be really grateful if anyone could help me track them down as I only have my brother, sister and mother around for family.
Thank you. x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Apr 2013 12:53

have you tried looking for marriages for them ?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 7 Apr 2013 12:58

Marie is Marie E and Trudy is Trudy R may help when looking for any marriage

patchem

patchem Report 7 Apr 2013 13:40

Welcome to the boards, Corinne.

Could you say where you have looked for them, and what records have you got access to?

Thank-you