Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Margaret, Elaine and Philip McDonald

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Noreen Catherine Moore

Noreen Catherine Moore Report 7 Apr 2013 15:23

I am hoping to reconnect with my relative (cousin) Margaret Mc Donald who found me on this site Genes Reunited . We communicated several times during 2009 and finally just before she apparently sold her home in London to live in Italy to care for her sister in law who was not well. She is the sister of former Scotish Prima Ballarina Elaine Mc Donald and their brother of Philip McDonald who was the producer of the Beatles album Abbey road. Their aunt as Meg Mc Donald was very close to my father and wrote many times to him and my mother Mary moore (nee Delaney) . Meg Mc Donald was my God mother as stated on my baptismal certificate.

My father ,Philip Moore is the younest son of Rose Mc Donald and Charles Moore
If we could all connect and maybe meet up...my 94 year father Phillip would be would truly love that.

Please can someone alert them so we can connect.

all good wishes Noreen Catherine Moore - Philip Moore's daughter

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 7 Apr 2013 15:54

Hi Noreen and welcome to the boards.

Please would you be kind enough to remove you email address from your post.

Not allowed on this site and i would hate your thread to disappear because of it.

If anyone wants to contact you, they can reply on this thread or send you a personal message via GR.

Thanks.......Prickles.

:-)

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 7 Apr 2013 16:07

Have you communicated with Margaret via GRs message system?

If you have, you will find her in "Messages" above.....and clicking on "My Contacts" from the drop down menu.

Providing of course that she is still a member.