Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Herbert Edward Pace and Mary Hilda Boon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheena

Sheena Report 11 Apr 2013 12:30

Hi, I have come accross an old message that i have tried responding too with regards to Herbert Edward Pace and my mother Mary Hilda Boon (aka Hilda Mary Boon) but have had no luck with it sending.

If anyone has any information or if i can help with anything in relation to these two please contact me. Thanks. Sheena :)

Kay????

Kay???? Report 11 Apr 2013 13:50

Hi Sheena,
You can try clicking on the persons name who posted this will bring up a message box where you can write and send.
Genes will send direct on your behalf to the registered email address of the poster.

Getting a reply can depend on a couple of things,

1.The person still has the same email address,
2 They have not deleted their account with the site.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 11 Apr 2013 15:45

Welcome to the boards Sheena.
It's possible but unlikely that anyone sharing your family will see this. You can look for contacts by using 'search all trees' in the search box above.
Jan

jax

jax Report 11 Apr 2013 16:07

This looks like the thread

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1159143

Sheena

Sheena Report 12 Apr 2013 00:56

Thanks everyone. That was helpful. Have searched trees and found some info and asked to view trees. Am new to this so just trying to figure out how it all works and the best ways to get and give info. Good luck with all your searches. Sheena