Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

New Military Records

New military records

Was your ancestor a war hero?

View thousands of brand new military records, including Chelsea Pensioner records, Military Nurses, Prisoners of war and much more.

View military records today

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

re half sisters Eileen, Maria & Christine

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 5 Jan 2014 22:14

Hi!
Just wanted to let you know I have now made contact with Eileen & it's been fantastic!
We are still looking for 2 half sisters & a brother who was adopted at birth. I have gone on the Adoption contact register so will have to wait & see now!
Thanks for your help
Sue

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Apr 2013 19:01

Any copies you get will be the same no matter where you get a copy from .

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Susan

Susan Report 11 Apr 2013 18:52

Penny,

They are not stamped as adopted like mine is but I got them through Ancestry site & could they be the originals & they still went onto being adopted? Very confusing! Just to say our natural Mother does not want any further contact with me so I am looking for my half sisters only. Thanks for help

Penny

Penny Report 11 Apr 2013 16:24

I guess you nee their birth certs- see if theare stamped ''adopted'', i which case those names will probably be irrelivent

sanny

sanny Report 11 Apr 2013 14:39

hi i have pm you some details :-)

jax

jax Report 11 Apr 2013 14:22

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1302496

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Apr 2013 13:57

Eileen could have married in 1988 in Wiltshire will PM the ref

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Apr 2013 13:56

Not very likely they will pick this up. Have you looked on Search Trees to see if anyone has them in their tree

Susan

Susan Report 11 Apr 2013 13:42

I recently made contact with my natural Mother after over 50 years, however she made it clear I was not to contact her again! I would still dearly like contact with my half sisters who I believe probably never lived with our Mother either.

Names on birth certificates are Eileen J Moulton/ Maria Juliet Sage/Christine Shirley Sage.
They were all born in Bristol between 1962 -1968

Please contact Sue if you have any information, thanks