Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my brother and other siblings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 13 Apr 2013 18:24

I am looking for Cairn Campbell Joyce born 28th October 1955 parents John Joyce deceased and Mary Laura Cairns can anyone help please

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Apr 2013 18:29

Born where? Not seeing his birth. Would it be Scotland?

When did you last have contact. And where please

patchem

patchem Report 13 Apr 2013 23:59

There is a Cairn Joyce showing on linkedin in Quebec?

Janet

Janet Report 21 Jul 2013 21:03

Born in Scotland never been in touch as my parents divorced and just found out my father died and 1995 and had married again

Janet

Janet Report 21 Jul 2013 21:16

Patchem
I wondered if he had emigrated as i go on the Scotlands People site and cannot find any mention of marriage or death of him or his mother after 1963 and our father remarried again in 1980 thanks for your time I not very used to using this site as you can tell
Regards Janet

Dougieb1

Dougieb1 Report 21 Jul 2013 21:48

The name Cairn Joyce is not a common name
If you check on Facebook you will find a "Cairn Joyce" living in Quebec who gives his hometown as Glasgow.

Regards,

Dougie

Dougieb1

Dougieb1 Report 21 Jul 2013 21:49

The name Cairn Joyce is not a common name
If you look on Facebook you will find a "Cairn Joyce" living in Quebec who gives his hometown as Glasgow

Regards,

Dougie

patchem

patchem Report 22 Jul 2013 07:11

Welcome back, Joyce.

Do you belong to Facebook?
Worth joining if you want to try to contact him,if it is the correct person, and his picture is publicly available also.

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 22 Jul 2013 08:58

This is worth a look Janet....

http://www.locatefamily.com/J/Josias_to_Jreige/Joy_to_Joynson/Joyce/Joyce_Cairn_qc1614006.html

Misty x

Janet

Janet Report 25 Jul 2013 20:08

Thanks everyone for your help have gone onto facebook sent a message will let you all know the results if he replies

Tenerife Sun

Tenerife Sun Report 27 Jul 2013 13:22

On the lorry photo on Facebook there are some "likes" one has the surname Joyce and another the surname Cairns so I hope you get a reply. Do you recognise either of those names?