Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

SMITH FAMILY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 22 Apr 2013 12:48

Good afternoon, I am looking for my cousins in the Norwich, Norfolk area. There family name is SMITH and the first names are as follows: ROBERT, FREDERICK (believed to be in Australia) Derek, Ronald, John and Julie

I am from Swindon in Wiltshire, and they would know me, but we have lost touch

If anyone knows of their whereabouts, please let them know that I would love to talk to each and everyone of them

Thanks and regards,
Tina Nash

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 22 Apr 2013 13:59

Tina, though possible, it's highly unlikely they or anyone who knows them will see this unfortunately.
Have you tried sites Such as Friends Reunited, Facebook, 192.com? It might also help if you can find out if they had middle names.
You don't say when they were born. Might it be an idea to try locating their parents? Would they be of an age to have died?
And if you happen to have a recent address, might be worth writing to that on the off-chance the present occupants know where they are.
Jan

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 Apr 2013 15:58

Have you done any research yourself?

Have you tried Friends reunited?

Or on here in 'search all trees'....IF you know when and where each of them was born

WHEN did you 'lose touch'?