Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Laura Turner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Apr 2013 13:12

I am trying to trace a family relative named Laura Turner, who ran a Public House in Burrs, Bury in 1989. I know the Public House name and can supply the details if required.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Stephanie

jax

jax Report 29 Apr 2013 13:33

Have you tried contacting the public house, maybe they know where she is now?

I a ran one in the 90s and I am sure someone there would know how to find me, as I have a few old customers as facebook friends

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Apr 2013 13:46

Hi Jax

No I haven't , I thought it would be too long ago. I will try now and report back to you.

Thank you.
Stephanie

Reggie

Reggie Report 29 Apr 2013 13:55

Was Turner a married name?

Do you know when and where she was born?

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Apr 2013 14:36

Hi Reggie

Thank you once again Reggie for contacting me. I'm begining to wonder what I would do without you on this Site. I have now received Roslind's death certificate, you very kindly responded to me about this on a different post. The person who registered her death was a Laura Turner, cousin, I'm now trying to track her down. I have know idea if this is her maiden or married name. I have just made contact with the Public House that she used to manage and I'm waiting for a return telephone call.

I think I have made a mistake here, I should have added this to my post regarding Roslind Cooper. Sorry for any confusion.

Stephanie

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 Apr 2013 15:18

Hi Jax

No luck at the Public House.

Stephanie