Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wears Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 6 May 2013 13:53

Hi I am searching for any decendants of Eleanor Maud Wears nee Walder who married Norman Wears in1932 in London I know she had three children
She died of TB around 1942-3 so the children were left to be brought up by the husband Norman Wears

Norma Eleanor Wears in 1933,born Battersea married to a Ronald ??? Last heard of running a small hotel in Weymouth Dorset

Roy Wears in 1934 born Paddington married to a Linda ??? and has three children Helen,Brian & ???, last heard of in Luton Bedfordshire ,possibly moved to Tennerife
and lastly

Valerie Wears in 1941 married twice and had two children married name not known or names of her children If anyone can help me with this 'brick wall' I would be grateful as I have a full Walder family tree avaiable for them

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 May 2013 14:08

Try the phone book

Or www.192.com

Try Friends reunited

Look on here in 'search all trees'

Use freebmd to get factual BMD info....particularly Norma's marriage

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 May 2013 14:10

Buy this....for the informant's details

Death

Name: WEARS, Norman