Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lucy Ann Samuel

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 29 May 2013 18:49

I am looking for my niece Lucy Ann Samuel, who was born on 5th June 1966, in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset. England. Lucy was adopted at birth, so her surname will be different, possibly her christian name too. Her birth date is the main clue. I am on the adoption 'contacts' list.
Any help gratefully received. Hetty.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 May 2013 19:21

Have you looked in Search Trees to see if she is in anyones tree.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Maureen

Maureen Report 30 May 2013 08:42

Thanks Shirley, Yes I have Searched Trees. The trouble is that Lucy's name has probably been changed, so have no clue what Lucy is called now.

Penny

Penny Report 30 May 2013 09:20

its always worth a search in trees, if Lucy knows her birth name and is searching then she will post in various places in that birth name, Knowing very well that birth family wont know ( or recognise) her post adoption name.

What does her mother feel about you looking?

Maureen

Maureen Report 30 May 2013 17:51

P.M. sent (I think!) saying that Lucy may not know that she is adopted. Sadly
Lucy's mother died last year but gave her blessing on my search. :-(

jax

jax Report 30 May 2013 23:11

She does'nt seem to be in any trees, not even yours

If she comes looking it maybe an idea to add her to your tree but make sure you keep your email address up to date with Genes, so she can contact you

Maureen

Maureen Report 31 May 2013 14:09

P.M .Sent: Lucy is on my tree.

jax

jax Report 31 May 2013 14:16

Sorry but I cannot see a Lucy Samuel 1966 in any tree