Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bajic Susan

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pauline

Pauline Report 31 May 2013 09:04

Please does anyone know Susan? I know she is a member here. Please contact me Susan.

Pauline

Pauline Report 31 May 2013 09:05

Give me time.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 31 May 2013 09:27

Welcome to GR Pauline.

Do you have a relative in common? If so, use the 'Search all Trees' function under the 'Search' button at the top of this board.

If Bajic Susan is a 'Board name', then use the advanced search option (left under 'Tools') to see a list of threads she may have posted on. It's likely that the name wouldn't have a gap between the two words because of the site coding.

Added - there are several trees who list a Susan Bajic, one of whom belongs to a Susan. If you were to attempt to send a message, you'll find that the surname is different, but one of the problems with GR is that females are automatically assigned both maiden and married names.
Looking at marriage refs, there is a chance that Bajic is her maiden name, the other surname being her married one