Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

family of Robert North?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

rachel

rachel Report 18 Jun 2013 19:32

hi im searching on behalf of a family member for a robert north we have very little info unfortunatly apart from his name and that he is from grimsby he also worked on the road he is the father to my family member. we think he is aged 65-70
thanks xx

Rambling

Rambling Report 18 Jun 2013 19:41

If you are fairly certain of age there is only one born Grimsby between 1940 and 1960, go to

Freebmd.org.uk

he has a middle initial which may help?

rachel

rachel Report 18 Jun 2013 19:53

thank you i will have alook i know he moved to wales but not sure if he still living there xx

Pam

Pam Report 18 Jun 2013 20:31

There is one on 192.com but you will need to buy credits to view the address as it is not a subscription site.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 18 Jun 2013 21:56

Does he know that your family member is his child?

rachel

rachel Report 18 Jun 2013 22:01

yes he was aware that she was born. but the relationship between her mum and him ended bitterly.
sadly her mum has passed so thats why the info is so limited she never really spoke about him. xx