Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for my cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 6 Jul 2013 06:04

I am looking for my cousin on my mothers side. Her name was June Shirley Ruth, born in July 1938. She married a Peter Donald Reed, and they had a daughter Sandra. Hoping somebody can help. Many thanks Pam

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Jul 2013 08:18

Have you tried search trees to see if she is listed.

If she is then then you can try to make contact with the member who has her in their tree for any info they may have.

patchem

patchem Report 6 Jul 2013 08:35

June S Reed and Peter D Reed could be showing on 192.com in Salcombe Devon

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Jul 2013 08:38

Will take a look on FMP to see if they are listed

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 6 Jul 2013 08:42

Not on FMP but found them on another listing

Will PM

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Jul 2013 02:00

Thanks for your help in finding June. I think I have found her on 192.com, but she doesn't have a telephone number. Rang a local delicatessen and he was kind enough to look up the local telephone book, and gave me a number, which i rang. Unfortunately it wasn't connected, so looks like they either have a silent number or else no telephone. Being in Australia, i will have to write to her, so that will take time, but will hopefully have a great result. the delicatessen owner didn't know her as there was a body of water between them. thanks again, cheer Pam

jax

jax Report 7 Jul 2013 02:39

You can find phone numbers on btonline (if they are listed of course)

http://www.thephonebook.bt.com/publisha.content/en/search/residential/search.publisha

Do you have the Kingsbridge address? will send it just incase you hav'nt got it looks like they moved there this year

Pamela

Pamela Report 7 Jul 2013 03:08

Thanks for your help in finding June. I think I have found her on 192.com, but she doesn't have a telephone number. Rang a local delicatessen and he was kind enough to look up the local telephone book, and gave me a number, which i rang. Unfortunately it wasn't connected, so looks like they either have a silent number or else no telephone. Being in Australia, i will have to write to her, so that will take time, but will hopefully have a great result. the delicatessen owner didn't know her as there was a body of water between them. thanks again, cheer Pam

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 7 Jul 2013 03:12

The house was up for sale at some point. Can't see any evidence it sold though.

Rose

jax

jax Report 7 Jul 2013 03:16

Think they moved to Kingsbridge in December

Not sure why you have posted the same message again...you have not opened my private message