Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for my dad clive davison

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

emma

emma Report 8 Jul 2013 23:14

i am looking for my dad named clive davison or davidson, he lived in north shields/whitley bay area around the 1980s this is all i really know apart from i think his mother was called christine

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Jul 2013 23:15

Any idea when/where he was born? If you know where he lived at that time you could try looking at old electoral rolls to get his correct name.

Rose

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Jul 2013 23:20

Does he know you exist?

emma

emma Report 9 Jul 2013 14:30

Yeah he knows I exist! I think he was living in Whitley bay at the tym! How do I gon on electoral roles?

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Jul 2013 15:20

Hi Emma.
You really need to find out his exact name if you can don't you.
You need an address to search electoral registers at this time - they are available at the local archives , normally located in the main library for the area.
The other alternative is to try to locate his birth, if you have an idea when/where he was born.
Jan

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 9 Jul 2013 20:49

Do you have any idea when he was born to narrow years down?

Rose

emma

emma Report 10 Oct 2013 14:55

he was born between 1955-1957 and my mam thinks he moved to southampton

i have found someone who is living there who would b the right age but i dont no what to do next, please help :-S

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 10 Oct 2013 16:44

If you mean the C P DAVISON
his mum is JUNE

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 10 Oct 2013 17:19

And C H Davidson looks to have a mum called Joyce.

Both of them were born in Southampton.

Rose