Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

help

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 17 Jul 2013 19:13

hi I am looking for my dad he is called tommy harris born around 1950 married I believe my mum who was denise I parton/ McGovern she would have had 3 boys when I was born I believe my dad was in my life till I was 6 months so left in 1980/81

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Jul 2013 19:27

Hi,

it may help to know that Tommy had the middle intial E on the marriage in 1979.

The marriage cert may give you his father's name which migh help in tracing him I'll PM you the ref, look at where it says messages in menu across top of page and click on there.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 17 Jul 2013 19:43

No birth for a Tommy E Harris and not seeing a birth for a Thomas E Harris around 1950 either.

Rose

Rambling

Rambling Report 17 Jul 2013 20:13

There's a couple in 1949. one in Liverpool and one in Sussex, but I'd advise getting your parents marriage cert first for the age and father's name ( explanation re GRO sent in PM)