Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for info for death in canada

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 1 Aug 2013 13:10

has anyone access to the possible death of Ronald Charles George davies he was born in ystrad mynach Glamorgan in 1925 and emigrated to jersey then Canada he has a wife jean.I havnt been able to contact him since feb this year 2013.thanks

Sue

Sue Report 7 Aug 2013 17:43

Hello David,

I have found a possible birth record for RCG Davies ...

England & Wales, Birth Index, 1916-2005 about Ronald C G Davies
Name: Ronald C G Davies
Mother's Maiden Surname: Samuel
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1925
Registration District: Merthyr Tydfil
Inferred County: Glamorganshire
Volume Number: 11a
Page Number: 1207

but because you think he may have died since feb 2013, this may be too recent for any information to be found on any genealogy sites.
Have you tried looking through the Canadian online telephone directory at http://www.whitepages.ca/ ? This also lists relatives of the person you seek so you may also be able to find him through his wife Jean.

I hope this helps,
Kind regards