Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

my baby sister anna-marie jones

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

paul

paul Report 5 Aug 2013 22:42

Hi my name is paul and im looking for my baby sister anna-marie jones.. She was born1/11/80 i think?.. Me and our sister caroline where adopted together and around the same time anna was adopted.. The year was1985/7.. Our mother and fathers names are trevor lynn nowell and rosemary gail carling. And there adress at the time was in wales.. Anna ive never stopped thinking about you and will never stop looking for you. If anyone knows her or its you anna reading this please get in touch.. Either on here or facebook.. Paul morgan from paighton is the profile to look for. Hope to hear from you soon baby sis.. Regards paul x :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 5 Aug 2013 22:59

Welcome to the boards Paul.
Have you registered yourself on the National Adoption Register? Also make sure you ask if your details can be added to her adoption file, in case she accesses this (or already has).
You might as well try checking for matches by using the search box above - select 'search all member trees'. A long shot, but worth a try. And make sure you put all names you have on your tree, you never know.
Jan

Sheila

Sheila Report 5 Aug 2013 23:50

Hi Paul,

Will send you her birth entry, check your messages