Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Mandy L S Daniels search

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 17:57

Hi, I am trying to help a friend find a family member but I have not had much luck. Would someone be able to help us???

Trying to find Mandy Lorraine Simone Daniels born 1972 Plymouth. I cant find a marriage or death for her??

Any help much appreciated

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 18 Aug 2013 18:05

What is their relationship Ellen? There appear to be 4 possible siblings, has your friend looked for them?
Jan

jax

jax Report 18 Aug 2013 18:06

Did her parents marry in 1957?

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 18:29

Hi, she contacted one of Mandy's brothers some time ago but they don't know where she is. The last known place was the Bristol area. Mandy is my friends mum and she wants to find her as she hasn't seen her for some time

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 19:20

Mandys brothers and sister are called Mark Stephen and Lorraine. Mandys parents are Frederick M Daniels and Margaret R Daniels (nee Kent). I cant find know records for Mandy??

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Aug 2013 19:31

Possble address in Bristol sent by PM

jax

jax Report 18 Aug 2013 19:32

When did she last see Mandy?

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 19:42

sorry 5 years ago she was last seen

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 19:51

5 years ago she was going by the name of Mandy Kent (Kent being her mothers maiden name)

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 19:54

5 years ago she was going to get married to someone called John in the Bristol area

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Aug 2013 20:04

That info would have helped

That address I sent probably isn't her

Afraid records for 5 years ago aren't online

Your friend could apply to the local registrar office

Bristol

The Register Office The Old Council House Corn Street Bristol BS1 1JG

0117 922 2800

0117 903 8877

register.office@bristol.gov.uk

Bristol City Council

EllenS

EllenS Report 18 Aug 2013 20:13

Thank you Shirley, I totally forgot you can only go back so far. Thank you all for your help

EllenS

EllenS Report 19 Aug 2013 11:52

Hi, received an email from the Bristol Reg Office stating they have no record of Mandy Daniels. Its like she has just disappeared??

EllenS

EllenS Report 19 Aug 2013 11:52

Hi, received an email from the Bristol Reg Office stating they have no record of Mandy Daniels. Its like she has just disappeared??

EllenS

EllenS Report 22 Aug 2013 15:07

Hi I found this marriage entry. Can someone please tell me the year (spouse name is John

Name:
Mandy S Daniels
Spouse: Davies
Marriage: date - city, Carmarthenshire
Other: mm year

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Aug 2013 15:46

What year??

As already said if its after 2005 then those records are NOT online

jax

jax Report 22 Aug 2013 15:52

That marriage was over 30 years ago.

If she was known as Kent 5 years....maybe if she married, she would have married as Kent?

EllenS

EllenS Report 22 Aug 2013 16:02

She could have :-S