Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Genes Extras

Genes Reunited subscription bonuses

As a way of saying thank you to our subscribers, we have launched Genes Extras. You'll find exclusive competitions and discounts on family history magazines, days out and much more.

Take me to Genes Extras

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

im trying to find jacqueline green (maiden name)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 21 Sep 2013 12:35

Hi im trying to find a lady called jacqueline green from the Birmingham area I can only go off that this was her maiden name and was born around 1953/1954.
if anyone could help I would be gratefully
many thanks

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 21 Sep 2013 13:05

Can I ask how you know her please? No need to reveal details, but do you have anything else at all - parents, where exactly she lived, etc etc?
Jan

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 21 Sep 2013 13:10

There are 6 births 1951-55 for a Jacqueine Green in Birmingham alone, so you will need more info.
Jan

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 21 Sep 2013 15:18

Welcome to the boards Jenny.

:-)

Reggie

Reggie Report 21 Sep 2013 23:27

Is she named as the mother on a birth cert in your possession?

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Sep 2013 21:07

Hi all thank you for your replys, im new to this so please bear with me. She is named on a birth certificate as a mother and it was the Warwickshire area and I think she was born in 1954. Thanks

Reggie

Reggie Report 23 Sep 2013 21:23

I thought so.................

If her child was adopted, he/she should apply for the adoption papers, which may give more info about the mother.

He/she should also add his/her details to the national adoption contact regsiter

Bear in mind that any family Jacqueline has now may be unaware of her child.................

Unknown

Unknown Report 24 Sep 2013 07:21

Thank you for your advice :-)

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 24 Sep 2013 17:54

Jenny has sent a few more details via PM. She has an address to work with.
Have advised her re. electoral register.
Jan