Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Charles William Taylor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 23 Jan 2014 19:24

I am looking for my birth father charles william taylor, I was born on 25th june 1957 in wolverhampton and given up for adoption by my mother beatrice mary evans. I believe he was born about 1930 ish, around the time I was born I believe he was a bus driver in Wolverhampton, this is all the information I have

jax

jax Report 23 Jan 2014 19:54

As you can imagine Susan...Charles W Taylor is a common name

If you look on freebmd you can get an idea there is one born Wlverhampton 1928 but of course he could have been born anywhere

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

jax

jax Report 23 Jan 2014 19:56

This could be the death of the one born 1928

England & Wales, Death Index, 1916-2007
about Charles William Taylor
Name:
Charles William Taylor
Birth Date:
19 Jan 1928
Date of Registration:
Mar 2007
Age at Death:
Registration District:
Wolverhmpton
Inferred County:
West Midlands
Volume:
Page:
Register Number:
D77A
District and Subdistrict:
077/1D
Entry number:

jax

jax Report 23 Jan 2014 20:10

There are a couple of trees on Ancestry with this man in...No wife mentioned and death Walsall 2008 not sure where they got that from unless they knew him of course?

Edit- They do not look closely related from what I can see, but he did have a few siblings