Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

access to bdm after 2005

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 4 Feb 2014 14:55

hi I am looking for info on a brother Jason douglas Stevens born 1970 in Enfield but trying to find if he married or is still alive.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks
Michelle

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Feb 2014 15:14

Those records aren't online I am afraid ,and unlikely to be too

The GRO hasn't released the lists for transcriptions .

When and where were you last in contact ?

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 4 Feb 2014 16:08

a JASON D STEVENS was at Birmingham University

EDIT

Not the data I posted
( PM from someone else, not the poster )

jax

jax Report 4 Feb 2014 16:21

That Jason says he is 25 not 43

jax

jax Report 4 Feb 2014 16:47

Well he does not look like a 43 year old

There are over 200 entries for Jason Stevens on the Electoral roll and I cannot see where that one says he has a middle name of Douglas or have I missed it

Seeing as he finished uni in 2010 and been in the industry 1-3 years and looks like a 25 year old I personally do not think he is the man

There is someone with that name in the USA maybe he lives there?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 4 Feb 2014 16:53

In the period from 1986 (when he would have been 16) to 2005 there are two marriages for the name Jason D. Stevens and one marriage for a Douglas J. Stevens.

Kath. x

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 4 Feb 2014 20:26

When and where did you last have contact? Where did he go to school?

Rose

patchem

patchem Report 4 Feb 2014 21:10

For more info:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1297650

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Feb 2014 23:55

If you live in England, every local records office has BMD's for the whole country up to about 6 months ago.
To join is free, just take along a passport or driving licence and a utility bill.

Michelle

Michelle Report 23 Aug 2014 19:09

Thank you maggieinchister for that information I will look into that it is very helpful.

Michelle

Michelle Report 23 Aug 2014 19:15

Shirley firstly sorry i didnt get back to you before Im not very good at all this and had started another thread as I did not know where to find the ond one.

thank you for letting me know about the records not being online and also the last time I had any contact with him was in 1990 on the phone but do not now where he was.

Michelle

Michelle Report 23 Aug 2014 19:17

Fairthorn,

Sorry about not getting back to you, I had started another thread after a period of absence from here as I did not know how to find the old one.

Thank you for the information about the university I will look into that.

Thanks again.
Miichelle

Michelle

Michelle Report 9 Jan 2015 13:28

HI all I'm still looking and was wondering if anyone knew of any new ways of getting information on Jason Douglas Stevens born 1970. Thank you

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 9 Jan 2015 14:22

If his name hasn't been changed by adoption, you need to remove the exact DOB

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 9 Jan 2015 14:25

Have you been in touch with the members who have him in GR trees?

As they shouldn't include living people without their consent, one assumes they are currently in contact with Jason

I see you have him in your tree......OOPS!

jax

jax Report 9 Jan 2015 16:40

And how do you expect to find someone if you do not have them in your tree Jacqueline?

It's putting distant living reletives in your tree which should need permission

Kay????

Kay???? Report 9 Jan 2015 17:12

You can add any name to a family tree without needing anyones permission, its not covered by DP nor is it an invasion of privacy ,,,,,,,what you must not do without prior consent is publish any personal data.

social media sites such as facebook can be of use if you know what he looks like.

Michelle

Michelle Report 9 Jan 2015 18:54

Hi sorry all I did not know your not allowed to put exact dob on here I still dont teally know what im doing.

Michelle

Michelle Report 9 Jan 2015 18:57

There is only 1 other person but he has the same information I do. Baiscally nothing.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 9 Jan 2015 19:11

Hello Michelle,

On the post where you have put date of birth,,,,,,,,,look across the box ,you will see --Report--Edit --Delete,,,,,,,,,,click the Edit and you can erase the date of birth and leave all the other information you have put.