Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for 2nd cousin Marjorie K Street

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 8 Feb 2014 16:44

Hi, can anyone assist me please. I am trying to trace a 2nd Cousin. Born Marjorie K Jasper. Marjorie married Aubrey Street who sadly passed away in Torbay, Devon in 1989. I do believe that Marjorie is still alive and possibly in Devon but so far my search has failed. Marjorie's grandmother is my grand aunt and as I was adopted I would love to know if she has any memories of my grand aunt and her family and also perhaps some photos.

I look forward to hearing from anyone if they can help please.

As ever, any help would be much appreciated. Forgot to mention before but Marjorie was born in 1944 in Chatham, Kent.

Kind regards

Kathryn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Feb 2014 16:52

her address was Brixham in Devon to 2007

she may have just opted out after then will PM the address

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 8 Feb 2014 16:56

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated. Will keep looking, not sure if she might have sadly died also. Marjorie would be five years older than me so am hoping she is still alive.

Kind regards

Kathryn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Feb 2014 16:59

They have 3 children born in Chatham Kent have you followed them up ?

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 8 Feb 2014 17:07

Hi Shirley, I have the names of two children. Will PM them to you but have found nothing on them apart from their births.

Kind regards

Kathryn

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Feb 2014 17:24

Did she have a brother John? Looks to be in Somerset.

Rose

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 8 Feb 2014 17:41

Hi Rose,

Am not sure to be honest, I haven't got that far as yet. GR seems to be really slow today, not sure if it's my connection but it's taking an age to get anywhere. I know Marjorie was born in Chatham, Kent. Will have to have a look at this though.

Kind regards

Kathryn

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 8 Feb 2014 18:16

Have PM,d childrens births and some of their marriages and current addresses in Devon.

This includes a current address for Marjorie

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 8 Feb 2014 18:33

Kathryn,

Try here:

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl

Rose

Kathryn

Kathryn Report 8 Feb 2014 18:43

Hi Shirley and Rose,

Thank you so much for you help and the time you have spent researching for me, it is very much appreciated. I am going to compile a letter tomorrow and post it on Monday. Will let you know if I receive a response.

I now won't be on my laptop until tomorrow Just got visitors so mustn't be rude and ignore them. Annoyed a little to say the least as I could get on and undertake some more research.

Thanks again.

Kind regards

Kathryn