Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lawless/Walters/Dadson/Hinchliffe Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 22 Feb 2014 21:58

Hi
I am trying to find anyone who may a connection with above families. I was born Patricia Lawless in may 1952 but was given up for adoption. I would so love to have contact with anyone from my birth family. I was born in London and I believe the family came from here and still live in the London/Surrey area. I have three sisters who,I would love to know.
Please help if you can. Many thanks

patchem

patchem Report 22 Feb 2014 22:16

Welcome to the boards, Gillian.

Have you looked to see if any of your sisters has your parents in their trees on here?

Do you know if your sisters were also adopted?

Do you know if either of your parents are still alive?

Thanks

Added:
Have you put yourself in your tree on here?

Gillian

Gillian Report 22 Feb 2014 22:22

Hi
Thank you
I do know a little about my sisters, they were not adopted and one sister was born after me. Complicated by the fact I think they had their names surnames changed to step fathers name of Walters. I do know that my mother was alive in 2008 but have no knowledge of my father as they were not married. My mother was born in 1928. Have contacted 4 members who I believe may have links to my family but have not heard anything.

patchem

patchem Report 22 Feb 2014 22:23

Your sister Lesley may have married in 1979,and may be showing on 192.com.

Will pm marriage(Berkshire area)

Added:
Marriage as Lawless.

patchem

patchem Report 22 Feb 2014 22:32

There appears to be a marriage for Carol in Lambeth in 1967,unfortunately to a Robinson.