Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Philip Goode

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dawsie

dawsie Report 5 Mar 2014 18:56

Hello, can anyone please help me trace my relative. Unfortunately the only information I have is the name: Philip Goode and a rough year of birth: 1968 (I know only that he was 22 in 1990)
I know its probably a long shot but it would be much appreciated if anyone could help!

FAIRTHORN

FAIRTHORN Report 5 Mar 2014 19:01

What area where born & his mother's maiden name if possible

CHEERS

<

dawsie

dawsie Report 5 Mar 2014 19:09

I have no idea of mother's name. I think he was born in/nr Essex but this is just what i am told

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2014 19:33

Only one birth in Essex but that was 1983

If you don't have any info on him how would you know. If you find the right one

dawsie

dawsie Report 5 Mar 2014 19:37

This is very true, although there may have been only one result (i know that it would be unlikely but still!)
Thanks for your help anyway

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2014 19:43

Well there one born Havering which now comes under Greater London Registration district

Some areas included in the London borough of Havering Greater London have been in Essex at one time

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 5 Mar 2014 19:44

Will PM you the info

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Mar 2014 23:50

Does he know about you?

If not, giving you info about him may be a bad idea

jax

jax Report 6 Mar 2014 00:08

Think you will find that Havering has always been in Essex.......I grew up, married and had my 1st child there

He also has a tree on here born Romford.....although it is an old membership number

plus he is on facebook incase you want to rule him out in the name of Phil

dawsie

dawsie Report 7 Mar 2014 09:01

Hi,

Thanks for the help, jax- I saw on facebook but not the right one unfortunately.

dawsie

dawsie Report 7 Mar 2014 09:02

Reggie, as far as I am told he does know about me