Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find my Brother

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

SUE

SUE Report 19 Mar 2014 21:06

Hello there,
I am trying to trace my Brother who was born on 5th May, 1950. He was adopted by a couple living in Bagshot. He may not have been told that he was adopted, or know that he has a sibling. His name at birth was Dennis Arthur Lambden, but I do not know his adoptive name. If anyone knows of a man born on that exact birthdate, please either respond yourself to this link, or ask him to respond to it.
Very many thanks,
Sue.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Mar 2014 22:45

If you haven't done so, add yourself to the national adoption contact register.

patchem

patchem Report 19 Mar 2014 22:48

Welcome to the boards, Sue.

You could also put his name, and his parents' names, in your tree on here, so contact could be made that way.

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 20 Mar 2014 12:25

Hi Sue.

I would def. follow the above good advice in the first instance.

If you have no luck, and what I am suggesting is a very long shot, but maybe you could try getting some publicity?

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/

You could put out a similar plea to what you have written above. Nothing to lose is there!

Jan