Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

The British Newspaper Archive

British Newspaper Archive

Read about historical events at the time they were happening. Perhaps you'll discover your ancestor in their local newspaper?

Start searching

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Neil Lee. 1971/2

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 31 May 2014 12:29

Looking for my cousins Father, Neil. He was in Poole Bournemouth area in 1987-1989 where he met Bryony Whitehall my Cousin now decreased. They had a Son Lewis 1990 in Coventry. They parted but were friends till she died. She was only 24 and Lewis only 3. Not sure what happened to him after that but Lewis would love to met him. Have found birth for 1971 Bromley London with Parents John L Lee and Susan D Tindall who married in 1969 in Lewisham. Not sure if these are the right people. Can some one help please. Would love to be able to help reunite Father and Son. Thank you.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 31 May 2014 13:07

the marriage cert to Bryony would give his age and fathers name . It may be nice for Lewis to have a copy of that anyway

Edit am re reading your OP and wondering are you saying they never married??

Reggie

Reggie Report 31 May 2014 13:12

The post says he 'met' Miss Whitehall. No suggestion of a marriage

She died as Whitehall

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 31 May 2014 13:21

Hi Carol

There is a John L and Susan D Lee together in Bromley, Kent on the 2012 Electoral Roll.

192.com

If you have the correct birth details for Neil.........he has a sister Clare.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 31 May 2014 16:13

I wonder if any of Bryony,s family can give you any more info on Neil to help to pinpoint him

Any snippet however small could help

Carol

Carol Report 31 May 2014 17:40

I am looking for my Aunt and Bryony's sister, who are looking for Lewis. So I am guessing at Susan and John lee as he spent time in London so might have been born there. He is the only one I can find for the right sort of dates and they met in Poole, working together. They never married. The family lost touch with him after Bryony died, though he was around for a while. He might have gone back to Poole/Bournemouth area.

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 3 Jun 2014 15:39

Thank you GR for reinstating my post.

No prizes for guessing who reported it in the first place.

;-)

Carol

Carol Report 10 Jun 2014 16:57

Thanks for all your help. Not sure still if this is the person and Family. Lewis had been in touch now with his father and meeting up with him shortly. Thank you everyone. Carol.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 10 Jun 2014 19:17

there seems to be a gap somewhere how did Lewis /you find his dad ??