Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marion y Tulowetzke

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 23 Aug 2014 11:50

I am undertaking research for Earl H Tulowetzsky's youngest daughter born ot Mabel Cooper in Huddersfield in 1958. I know that Earl and Mabel had another daughter - Marion Yvonne - so I would be grateful if anyone knows of her whereabouts to get in touch. Thank you

Lynne Noble on behalf of Linda Tulowetzke

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Aug 2014 12:04

There are two people with Earl and Marion in their trees on here I think, have you tried to contact them ?

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Aug 2014 12:12

PM sent with 'possible' marriage and child's name. ( edit, and marriage)

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Aug 2014 13:22

looks like Mabel remarried in 1960

it should show on FreeBMD

and possibly again in 1973

have you checked those out

new surname Tweedale

and this death

First name(s) MABEL IRENE
Last name TWEEDALE
Gender Female
Birth day 9
Birth month 2
Birth year 1923
Age -
Death quarter 4
Death year 1977
District HUDDERSFIELD
County Yorkshire
Volume 4
Page 1445

ties with the right birth

Births Mar 1923
Cooper Mabel I Mellor Huddersfield 9a 471

informant could be family

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Aug 2014 13:30

the only record for Earl seems to be the marriage in 1944 to mabel

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Aug 2014 13:35

Seems that Earl was American came here during the war and later returned to US?

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=18666410

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Aug 2014 13:53

I did wonder about that Rose. thought he may have been american military

Rambling

Rambling Report 23 Aug 2014 14:09

Looks likely Shirley, I have PMd a possible marriage for Marion's son, and he appears on 192.com if it's the right one. Seems likely that the person with the tree on here is dil.

Lynne

Lynne Report 29 Aug 2014 20:51

Many thanks for your help - I think the mystery is now solved -both Earl and Marion are dead but all the information given has helped us untangle everything.

Lynne

Lynne Report 29 Aug 2014 20:51

Many thanks for your help - I think the mystery is now solved -both Earl and Marion are dead but all the information given has helped us untangle everything.

Lucy

Lucy Report 22 Mar 2016 11:16

Lynne is Linda Tulowetzke any relation to Mary Lou Tulowetzke her father possibly Earl died 1997. Mary Lou Tulowetzke had a daughter called Mary Lou Brown who is my mother who I am trying to trace as I was adopted I am trying to trace my mother and grandmother any help very much appreciated thanks Lucy Rice nee Brown

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Mar 2016 11:22

Lucy - welcome to the boards

Its best to send Lynne a personal message by clicking on her name. As long as she is still using the same linked email address, she'll be notified that you are trying to contact her.
Even if she allowed her account to lapse since Aug 2014, she'll still be able to reply

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Mar 2016 11:30

Do you have Mary Lou Tulowetzke 1969 marriage certificate to Mr Brown? If she knew her father's name, it should be recorded on that.

The GRO index also throws up other Tulowetzke marriage in the same time frame and Huddersfield. Could they be related?

Mable I Tulowetzke
Marion V Tulowetzke

Lucy

Lucy Report 22 Mar 2016 12:57

No I only have a small amount to my birth records with minimal details only certain names off auntie uncle mum grandmother and grandfather and my possible father

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Mar 2016 13:53

Sending marriage ref by PM. Before you purchase it, wait to see if Lynne has further information. She may have to ask Linda first.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 22 Mar 2016 19:29

there are lots of records for Earl at familysearch if one of you may be interested

this is his US social security death record

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:JBMJ-9ZD

this is a list of the Tulowetzkes in the cemetery where he is buried

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gsr&GSiman=1&GScid=97245&GSfn=&GSln=Tulowetzke

from family search records he seems to have married twice in the US and probably divorced twice

this is a link to the records for his name there

http://tinyurl.com/h4h35xv

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 22 Mar 2016 19:46

Linda and Lynne likely have learned more by now, but Mabel and daughter Marion travelled to the US in 1946.

Obviously they returned, as Mabel remarried and Marion married in England

possibly Mabel and Earl had another child in the US ...?

because the Marylou who married in England seems not to have been born in England