Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

searching for biological family

Page 0 + 1 of 2

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 07:43

MY BIRTH NAME WAS KELLY TUDEGE,
MY FATHERS NAME WAS BARRY TUDGE
MY MOTHER IS NOW KNOWN AS SUSAN TAYLOR(NOW LIVES IN LEYLAND PRESTON)
i HAVE A BROTHER WHO IS CALLED ELVIS TAYYLOR (WHO RESIDES IN BAMBER BRIDGE PRESTON)
i MET MY BIOLOGICAL BROTHER AND MOTHER A FEW YEARS AGO BUT I WAS IN A BAD PLACE AND IT NEVER WORKED OUT.
I HAVE NOW RECOVERED AND AM LOOKING FOR ANY INFO I CAN HAVE TO HELP FIND THEM ALL :-(
MY POST ADOPTIVE NAME IS NOW RUTH WATSON

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Sep 2014 08:00

Are you trying to find your mum and brother again?

Have you tried their last known address ?

You have two different spellings of your former surname ,which one is correct please :-)

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 08:32

Sorry yes... The correct spelling is Tudge. My mistake. I only know the areas that my brother Elvis(El) and my biological mother live(Leyland nr Preston). My biological mother works surveilling cctv on callon estate preston.. And her sister(name unknown) work,or did work for G4S at preston police station :-)

Flip

Flip Report 11 Sep 2014 08:35

Your brother Elvis J is on the 2014 ERs, but it costs to view on 192.com - maybe try findmypast

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 08:44

Are u on that site Flip? What is find my past plz?

Flip

Flip Report 11 Sep 2014 08:47

Find my past is another website, but it has some current electoral rolls - but you need a subscription (which I don't have). 192.com is a pay to view site, so you have to buy credits to view details on their records

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 08:49

Aaah i may pay to look on 192.com
U havent by any chance seen him on here have u?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Sep 2014 08:52

will PM you his address from FMP

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 08:57

He on 192.com as u said. Its £9-95 to get it! Crikey lol there must b an easier way :-(

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 08:58

Brilliant... Wud b even better to have an email addy for him lol x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Sep 2014 09:00

sorry you wont find that info online you could try the BTonline phonebook to see if he is listed

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 09:02

Anything is a start. How do i get the PM from u once u have sent it? New to this lol

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Sep 2014 09:04

it will come into your email box of the email address you reg with on genes
but will also show as a 1 against the message heading above

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 09:09

I will have a look. I am a bit simple lol x

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 09:23

I have got it. U have both been brilliant. If anyone comes across a Susan Taylor who lives in leyland can u give me a shout. Fankoooo x

Flip

Flip Report 11 Sep 2014 09:51

What is her middle name she was recorded as Susan D on her marriages?

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 10:18

I am not sure. I think she married into the name taylor. Thats all i know apart from years ago she worked at CCM when it was in Garstang and now she works for Gateway housing association surveilling the CCTV on callon estate in preston where she helps the police deal with antisocial behaviour. Her sister works for G4S in preston police station.

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 10:22

Susans mother lived in ribbleton preston(just off new hall lane) whether she is still alive or not i am not sure as she was quite old wen i met her once about 8/9yrs ago
I was told that my biological father (barry tudge) had been in and out of prison and nobody would tell me anything else x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 11 Sep 2014 11:09

He seems to have remarried in 2000

ruth

ruth Report 11 Sep 2014 11:24

I have had some info not to get involved with him so i am gunna respect that. I think the info was from my biological mother :-0 i just hoping she gets bk to me again :-( i am going to write to Elvis (my bio brother) as after looking, the address u gave me was correct :-D thankyou for your help. You have been wonderful x