Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Searching for my dad

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 4 Oct 2014 22:42

Hi, I've been searching for my dad, all I knew was his full name but after searching I have found out his year of birth, his sisters/parents names and maiden name, their address from 1992. But after they all moved out of the 1992 address all I can find is locations of his sister and parents but not him. I can't seem to find any more info about his whereabouts after 1992 which is strange. Can anybody help where else I can look please?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Oct 2014 22:52

Would his family know about you ??

if so why not try his sisters and or parents

patchem

patchem Report 4 Oct 2014 23:11

Welcome to the boards, Laura.

What country was he living in, please?

Have you looked for a death?

Is it an unusual name?

At the moment there are too many possibilities to give you useful advice, a little more information is required.